OSERA is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donations are tax exempt to the extent allowed by law.
Show your support for increasing public awareness of the value of biomedical research and education.
Help strengthen the understanding of our youth by supporting programs that illustrate how research outcomes affect our families and everyday life.
Help encourage our young adults to choose careers in animal and human medicine.
Help grow local public outreach associations as needed across the country.
Support forums for the exchange of programs, expertise and the opportunity to collaborate among our network members.
OSERA needs your unrestricted gifts and event sponsorships, and we make it easy to donate. (Our association does not share donor information.)
- Make a direct donation through Paypal or your credit card
- Mail an individual donation (and ask if your company has a matching gifts program)
- Give a gift in someone’s honor or memory of a friend, colleague, researcher or mentor
- Make a corporate gift or become a corporate sponsor of our educational events
- Consider a gift-in-kind (for example, office furniture and equipment)
- Make a gift to OSERA in your Last Will and Testament
- List OSERA as a beneficiary to your IRA, 401(k) or other retirement account
You can make a difference!
6400 Emerald Parkway, #3173
Dublin, OH 43016
Include your return address and preferred method of correspondence so that we can acknowledge your generosity with a letter.
Contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!
***Our association does not share donor information.***
OSERA is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization incorporated in OHIO. All contributions are tax deductible in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code