Disclosure: This post may include affiliate links meaning I receive a commission if you make a purchase through these links at no extra cost to yourself. This helps to keep OSERA ad free. Thank you for your support on this platform.
Humidifiers For Peace Lilies
Peace Lilies are one of the first house plants that people buy. They’re beautiful, they have lush green foliage and they’re relatively easy to care for. The only thing that can be a bit tricky is getting the right humidity for your plant. A Peace Lily can survive in low humidity but they will stop blooming those beautiful white flowers that made you get one in the first place and their tips may start to brown and crisp. Humidifiers for Peace Lilies are a great answer to this.
If you don’t live somewhere humid and you can’t keep your peace lily in a bathroom then a humidifier may be what you need. Your plant will want to be kept in humidity of 50% and upwards. You can try to recreate this in your home by keeping your plant in a bathroom, misting it regularly or keeping bowls and glasses of water around the house but a humidifier can do all this for you, can help other fussy plants like Calathea and it’s great for your skin.
Our Top Three Humidifiers For Peace Lilies
Here are our favourite humidifiers for Peace Lilies depending on your needs, how much you want to spend and how much effort you want to put into caring for your plants.
Levoit make humidifiers with fantastic features but they come with a slightly heftier price tag. If you only have one Peace Lily and you get enough light in your bathroom then the Levoit may not be necessary. If you only have a couple of plants like this and you don’t mind changing the tanks daily you may even prefer to use a smaller cheaper plant.
However, if you have several houseplants, you want the benefits for yourself and you want to take advantage of the amazing features made to make your life easier then it could be worth spending that bit extra on a Levoit humidifier because it really is a great machine.
- Cool & warm mist options available
- Large 6L capacity meaning you don’t have to fill it up as often. Depending on the level you set it to it could last a week before you need to refill the tank
- It comes with a remote control so you can switch it on from the comfort of your bed
- Night mode enabled so the humidifier will continue creating water vapour but the display will go black to help you sleep
- Adjustable nozzle so you can change the direction of the vapour output
- Aromatherapy option – you can add your favourite scented oil if you want to use your humidifier as a diffuser at the same time
- Great option for a larger room or can really boost the humidity quickly in a smaller room
- Auto mode – set the humidity to the level you want it and the humidifier will automatically turn off and on again to maintain that level of humidity in your room
If you’re looking for something cheaper but isn’t going to need topping up every eight hours then this 4L Levoit humidifier for bedrooms could be a great option. It doesn’t last as long as our favourite model or have all of the same features but it’s still a great humidifier for Peace Lilies and it’s cheaper if you didn’t want to splash out a lot of money.
- 4L tank allows 40 hours continuous use
- Adjustable nozzle so you can change the direction of the mist
- Aromatherapy option to enjoy oils as well as increasing humidity in a room
- Automatically switches off when it runs out of water
Our final humidifier for Peace Lilies is the calming Air Expect humidifier and diffuser. It’s soft warm light and diffuser option make it the perfect option if you’re looking not for not only a humidifier for your Peace Lilies but also a relaxing experience for yourself. The only drawback is it’s low capacity of 2.5L compared to the other models but if you don’t mind filling it up a little more often then this is a great option.
- Top filling for ease of use, very convinient
- Soft warm glow option
- Humidifier and diffuser in one so you can enjoy an aromatherapy option
- Adjustable mist levels
So there you have our three top picks of humidifiers for Peace Lilies. If you’ve come across a great model of humidifier that you swear by then let us know in the comments below. We always want to try out new technology, especially if it can help our plants!
Article: Humidifiers For Peace Lilies
Suggested Article: Humidifiers For Calathea