In addition to our individual plant care articles, we also do more bite size reads the cover more specific tips or questions. The general guides we have cover the basics for plant care and what that individual species need but they don’t always go into the detail that you might be after.
So if this is the case then you can find our more detailed tips here that look at specific issues and jump into them into readable chunks.
Calathea can be a difficult plant to take care of but are so worth it for their beautiful foliage. Once you’ve mastered taking care of this finicky plant you’ll get addicted to the species and need to get one of each type.
- Does Calathea Need Sunlight?
- Can Calathea Grow In Low Light?
- Is Calathea Easy To Grow?
- How Do You Prune Calathea?
If you can’t tell already, ferns are our favourite house plant and that’s why we have so many articles dedicated to their care. Although many ferns have quite similar requirements it’s important to remember that they are different plants so it’s worth reading up on their different needs rather than just treating them like the same plant.
Birds Nest Fern
- How Often Should I Water A Birds Nest Fern?
- Why Should I Buy A Birds Nest Fern?
- How Do You Repot A Birds Nest Fern?
- Are Birds Nest Ferns Poisonous?
- Should I Trim My Asparagus Fern?
- How Do You Care For An Asparagus Fern?
- How Often Do You Water An Asparagus Fern?
- Is An Asparagus Fern Annual Or Perennial?
Peperomia are fun little plants that don’t require too much care and attention but put out pretty patterns and have cute round foliage.